Waiheke Private Freedom Te Ara Hura Walk
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Product code: TeAraHura-Freedom
Te Ara Hura is a 100km-long walking track that takes you right around Waiheke Island.
This amazing self-guided walk takes in everything from the bustling villages of the western end to bush, beaches, birds and the remote eastern end of the island.
Most people do this walk in five days, with segments of 15–25km. You can, however, shorten the segments to complete the walk in just four days.
This tour is available to private groups of 4-10 people. Get your friends together and spend a few days completing a unique adventure.
Each day you will be transported to the start point for the day and you will be picked up at the end of that day’s segment and returned to your accommodation.Important details:
- If you're in Auckland, catch the Fullers Ferry from downtown (the trip to Waiheke Island takes approximately 35 minutes).
- Contact us to discuss arrangements for each day's walking.
- Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke
- Transfer to/from accom
- Apartment on Onetangi Beach (extra charge if single occupancy)
- 4 packed lunches including fresh brewed coffee or tea
- All food including dinner and breakfast each day
- Personalised itinerary, maps and other information
What to bring:
- Walking shoes
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Water bottle
About Terra & Tide
Terra & Tide is committed to managing and developing its business in a sustainable manner and to minimising the environmental impact of its activities. It has achieved Qualmark Sustainable Business certification (Silver level).