Waiheke Private Guided Backyard Break
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Waiheke Island, Auckland
- Product code: BYB-Guided
Join us for a fully inclusive guided 3-night, 4-day break on Waiheke Island with your friends or whanau.
You choose the itinerary, we’ll take care of the rest.
Perhaps you’d like to walk parts of the Te Ara Hura round-island track. You could take in a few of our well-known theme walks such as the Double Headland Walk, Bush & Beach Walk, Vineyards & Bush Walk and Art Walk.
We also offer forest therapy walks.
No matter what you choose, your professional guide will help you learn about our flora and fauna, as well as the Maori and European history of the island and the Hauraki Gulf.
You’ll discover our vibrant Waiheke Island community with its artists, vineyards and ambitious conservation projects.This package includes delicious catered meals, three nights twin accommodation at Onetangi Beach Apartments overlooking beautiful Onetangi Beach, plus ferry trip from Auckland and return.
- Expert local guide
- Personalised itinerary, maps and other information
- Ferry from/to Auckland
- Transfer to/from accom
- 1, 2 or 3-bedroom apartment on Onetangi Beach (extra charge if single occupancy)
- 4 packed lunches including fresh brewed coffee or tea
- All food including dinner and breakfast each day
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun glasses, hat, sunscreen
- Raincoat (depending on forecast)
Terra & Tide is committed to managing and developing its business in a sustainable manner and to minimising the environmental impact of its activities. It has achieved Qualmark Sustainable Business certification (Silver level).