Waiheke Island Art Walk Gift Card
- Location: Waiheke Island, Auckland
- Product code: ArtWalkGiftCard
Waiheke Island is an artsy and creative place. On this tour you’ll discover the best of its arts scene, and meet talented artists, with the help of an expert local guide. The walk is leisurely and suitable for a variety of fitness levels.
- Visit art galleries in Oneroa, including an artists’ collective, the Community Art Gallery and an artist goldsmith.
- Tour the local sculpture park and learn about this intriguing array of outdoor art.
- Visit sculptors and painters in their studios - and even get to meet an artisan shoemaker!
- Enjoy lunch at Church Bay Studio, the spectacular home of artist Gabriella Lewenz (cost of lunch is included in your tour fee).
- Walk through the Atawhai-Whenua Forest & Bird Reserve to the ferry or the Community Gallery where we finish.
Waiheke Island has been known as an island that supports a lively creative community for many years now and has a wonderful range of artists who make their home here.
The Guided Art Walk takes approximately five hours, and is done at an easy pace so you can enjoy both the art and the scenery around you.
You will come away feeling inspired by what you have seen, the artists you have met and the beauty you have enjoyed while wandering through bush tracks and local roads.