Waiheke Island Private Personalised Walk
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Waiheke Island, Auckland
- Product code: PrivateWalk
For small groups we offer a range of special walking options. We’ll provide a tailor-made itinerary and confirm all arrangements on your behalf.
- Small, personal and private
- A wide range of options including walking tours all over eastern Waiheke Island, coastal tracks, art walks or guided wellbeing walks
- Itinerary and pace to suit your interests and requirements
- If you would prefer a shorter walk, please contact us for special arrangements
- Our Private Personalised Walks are available for groups of 2-12.
- If you are interested in visiting artist studios, please refer to our Private Art Walk
- If you're in Auckland, catch the 9am Fullers Ferry from downtown (the trip to Waiheke Island takes approximately 35 minutes).
- This walk starts at 9:45am from the Ferry Terminal at Matiatia on Waiheke Island. When leaving the ferry, look for your guide who will be standing on your left just before you enter the Ferry Terminal. Your guide will be holding a Terra & Tide sign.
- This walk finishes at 3:00pm at the Ferry Terminal at Matiatia
- Recommended for ages 8+.
- Fantastic scenic walk with expert guiding and interpretation, designed to suit your interests and requirements.
- Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Raincoat (depending on forecast)
About Terra & Tide
Terra & Tide is committed to managing and developing its business in a sustainable manner and to minimising the environmental impact of its activities. It has achieved Qualmark Sustainable Business certification (Silver level).